Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

Kamen Rider's Quote


"If you have the motivation, I don't think anything in this world is imposibble. First, you have to start moving. If you move, something will start." - Kaito Kid , Kamen Rider Diend

"Hey, do you know? when you have a dream... sometimes its really painful... and sometimes you get really fired up. Or so i hear. I don't have a dream. But, you know, I can protect dreams." - Inui Takumi , Kamen Rider Faiz

"Fall or succeed, the comrade he works with support and help each other. They evolve together, that's why he works." - Kadoya Tsukasa , Kamen Rider Decade

"I have a feeling that a waiting isn't as pointless as it seems. If someone is waiting, that place become a place to return to. You may send them off, but they will return to you." - Kadoya Tsukasa , Kamen Rider Decade

“No journey is a waste, just as there is no life is a waste.” - Eijiro Hikari

"You just do what you want to do. Listen to the voice of your heart. Listen what it request to you." - Otoya Kurenai , Kamen Rider Dark Kiva

“With both of us bare, a fiery friendship is born”. - Otoya Kurenai , Kamen Rider Dark Kiva

 “I will fight for the sake of everyone. Smile!” - Godai Yuusuke , Kamen Rider Kuuga

"Even in a world full only with enemies, there will always be someone you must protect." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto

"If you receive a little kindness, give them a large serving." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto

"A bond is a deep connection that can never be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are still connected." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto

"When people love other they became weaker, but it is nothing to ashamed of . Because that is true weakness. Only thos who know weakness will become truly stronger !" - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto

"Even though I'm weak, have bad luck, and don't know anything. That's no excuse for not doing anything !" - Nogami Ryoutaro , Kamen Rider Den-O

"It's not because I am nice. That's why I can't tell you to trust me. It's not like I can save everyone, right ? But if I don't reach out my hand while I can, the regret would make me wish I were dead. I reach out my hand because I don't want that." - Hino Eiji , Kamen Rider OOO

"Eighty percent of a man's job is making decisions." - Narumi Soukichi , Kamen Rider Skull

"I am Kisaragi Gentarou! I'm the man that will make all students become my friends ~" - Kisaragi Gentarou , Kamen Rider Fourze

" I'll decide your fate!" - Sakuta Ryuusei , Kamen Rider Meteor

"For all people that cannot fight, I will fight." - Kenzaki Kazuma, Kamen Rider Blade

"The one to correct one’s mistake is that person.” - Sakuya Tachibana, Kamen Rider Garren

“The wind is fickle. It flows wherever it wishes to.” - Kazama Daisuke, Kamen Rider Drake

"There is nothing wrong to imitating someone, as long as it is to find who you really are" - Tendou Souji, Kamen Rider Kabuto

"Even though all of people became enemy, to protect something, someone fight. That something is called friend." - Kadoya Tsukasa, Kamen Rider Decade

"Mimpi Yang Besar, Perlu Waktu Untuk Mewujudkannya. Jadi jangan terburu-buru untuk mewujudkan mimpi itu" - Hino Eiji, Kamen Rider OOO

"About the hero, when you're trying to become one, you're already disqualified" - Kitaoka Shuici, Kamen Rider Zolda

"I will only said this once... Walking in a same path is just the test of preserve, but to arrive in the same destination is what called Tomodachi(Friends)" - Tendou Souji, Kamen Rider Kabuto

"He's A Selfish, Nekojita, Sarcastic Bastard But That Bastard Would Never Betray Anyone" - Sonoda Mari

"I fight for protect humanity!" - Kazuma Kenzaki, Kamen Rider Blade

"One lied can be better than thousand truth" - Urataros

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

yang paling aku inget dari kamen rider quotes itu punya fourze

"Uchu Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"-Kisaragi Gentarou,Kamen Rider Fourze

Unknown mengatakan...

"I am Takeru Tenkuji. On my 18th birthday, I was killed by rampaging Gamma. In order to come back to life, I became Kamen Rider Ghost and began gathering the Eyecons." -Tenkuji Takeru, Kamen rider Ghost